How WE can help you SELL your home!
We will apply our knowledge and expertise to achieve the successful sale of your property.
Here is what you can expect from us:
- Your needs, interests and objectives will be my top priority. We will want to learn what is important to you, so we can help you attain your real estate goals.
- Your Trusted Advisor...We will give you reliable information and solid advice so that you can make informed decisions.
- We will work for your best interests at every stage of the home selling process, from the development and implementation of a Marketing Plan, through the negotiation of purchase offers, to the final settlement of the transaction.
- Communication is important. We will want to agree to a system of regular contacts (whether in person, on the phone, by mail, fax or e-mail) so we can keep you up-to-date on the progress of the transaction.
- Determine your needs and priorities
- Review "agency" choices & select appropriate working relationship
- Establish Pricing Strategy
- Complete home enhancement recommendations, review Listing Agreement
- Discuss Marketing Plan
List Property in the MLS and Implement Marketing Plan - Individualized for each property.
- List the property for sale in the Multiple Listing service (MLS)
- Place a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Towne Realty post yard sign in front yard, install a lockbox with a CBS code on the property.
- Create professional brochures/flyers for your property to be placed inside of the home for prospective buyers to take home with them
- Design an impressive Visual Tour that will optimize all the special features of your home.
- Print advertising ( Beacon Newspaper Ad twice a months & Real Estate Magazine, Distinction Magazine)
- Internet Advertising (JonDeckerREgroup.com, Facebook, BHHSTowneRealty.com, REALTOR.com, Zillow.com, trulia.com, etc.)
- Arrange a Broker’s Open House and hold an Open house
- Mail “Just Listed” postcards to the surrounding neighborhoods that may be looking to move up to a more desirable neighborhood.
- Send an ECARD to other top selling agents to inform them of the new listing, and announce your home and it’s features to the Agents in my office at the Sales Meetings.
- Send you automated weekly email of results from our Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Seller Advantage Program. This fantastic program shows graphs and statistics from the number of consumers looking on the internet at your home and in your surrounding area.
- Maintain communication with you be giving you showing feedback to you as soon as possible
Review Offer and Reach Agreement with Buyer
- Buyer's Real Estate Professional presents offer
- Discuss and clarify proposed terms and conditions
- Negotiation; possible counteroffers
- Reach final agreement
Complete Settlement Process
- Sign documents of the contract
- Deposit of buyer's earnest money
- Inspections ( Home, termite, pool, Eifis, Chimney, etc.)
- Removal of remaining contingencies
- Send finalized contract to Sellers attorney or closing title company
- Monitor buyers loan approval
- Meet the Appraiser at the property with a presentation and CMA
- Title search; preliminary title report to buyer
- Buyer's final walk-through of property
- Loan funding/balance of funds from buyer
- Recording of title, settlement
- Relocation of seller; possession of property by buyer, exchange keys